Google My Business (GMB) is an essential tool for businesses today and for the future.
If you haven’t heard of it or are confused about how to set one up, we’re here to help. Everything you need to know is right here.
Here is an excellent opportunity to learn how to use Google My Business to generate trust with your customers, increase customer expansion for
your business, and help companies’ cash upon more ROI.EMPTY SECTION
Google My Business is a powerful tool that can transform how you drive customers to your local brick and mortar business and further develop trust with new and existing customers.
Although Google My Business has been around for a long time, it has grown in its importance as more users use search engines to find information about a local business, even more so during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have not claimed your business and/or optimized your profile recently on Google, there is no better time than the present.
That is great news for businesses that want to survive and thrive despite the challenging economic conditions.
So, here we are with our Awesome course -
Google My Business 3.0!!
This guide will discuss why your Google My Business listings are important for your local SEO strategy, as well as the process of creating and optimizing your listing and all the answers about utilizing this platform.
All in all, it is jam loaded with information on how you can increase your visibility on Google and rank higher and drive more customers to your business.
This course covers:
- Everything You need to know about starting with Google My Business
- What is the importance and benefits of having a Google My Business Listing in present times?
- Important Google My Business Covid-19 Updates – changes done by Google during the pandemic.
- AN overview of Latest and awesome new Google My Business Features for your Business
- Google My Business Technical Set up Guide covering all How To’s – step by step
- Tips to increase GMB reviews and conversions
- How to optimize your Google My Business Listing this year
- How to hack local SEO with Google My Business
- Common GMB Mistakes and how to fix them
- Some real case studies